POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Modeling Programs for Linux? : Re: Modeling Programs for Linux? Server Time
16 May 2024 22:07:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modeling Programs for Linux?
From: Marco e Erika
Date: 19 Apr 2008 03:34:36
Message: <4809a08c@news.povray.org>
The binary version of wings3d should work out of the box. I use
wings-0.99.00b (unpack it and start it from the command line).
Another modeller is Art of Illusion, but require a official Java
virtual machine. Both of them have a povray export filter.
I didn't have a good experience with the export povray filter of blender.

Marco